Case Studies

← Back to all cases
Case Study 1

The Labour Hire Company

Annual Turnover $4,000,000

The Problem:

This recruitment firm focuses on placing temporary labour into the traffic management industry. However, due to the large number of temps that require fortnightly payment, this also requires constant juggling of the firm’s finances to manage the cash flow gap between paying wages and receiving payments from clients who are offered 30 EOM trading terms.

The Solution:

The directors approached PFBS for funding options. Debtor Finance stood out as the ideal solution. The Confidential Debtor Finance facility released 85% of outstanding invoices at the inception of the facility, thereby providing an immediate injection of cash into the business, to pay its workers and some PAYG arrears. Each fortnight the Account Manager would upload the weekly invoices to the financier for their 85% advance on funds to meet the fortnightly wage requirements. As customers paid the remaining 15% was released on that day to further support the business cash flow requirements.

The Outcome:

The business went from strength to strength, increasing their annual sales to $6M, reduced their stress of meeting the fortnightly wages, and help them meet their ATO statutory obligations. This certainty of regular cashflow enabled the directors to confidently seek out new business.

Published Articles

These are the prime industries PFBS has worked closely with

especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Free Initial Consultation

Contact Us

in the strictest confidence

    Please fill out and submit the form and we will contact you within 8 business hours.

    (03) 9444 0042 | 0423 657 367
    PO BOX 262, ELTHAM, VIC 3095